March 13, 2019

March meet the maker - my favourite things to make - wee mice

I've been away from my blog for so long I don't know where to start! I've had a long wintery hibernation and much needed days of rest. Before Christmas, a pesky virus really knocked me for six and instead of resting I fought against it tooth and nail, so my body decided to take charge and went into shut down and its really taken time to get going again. But I'm beginning to feel a wakening in my soul.
Knowing I needed to change my days and find a new rhythm or connect with one long forgotten, I've taken time away from social media, tv, radio, just trying to go with the flow of quiet time and listening to my heart instead of my head. Not so easy after years of oughts and shoulds. But it has been wonderful!

I'm tentatively poking my nose outside the door and breathing in the fresh air of new beginnings and exciting things!


Over of Instagram I have been taking part in the #MarchMeetthemaker by Joanne Hawker again this year. It's a lovely way to learn more about the artists and makers of Instagram. I'm loving reading all about other artists and makers so I thought I would share my posts here too!

Day 1 - Favourite to make and it was such a hard one to decide, but I'm going with my wee animal sculptures for they are great fun to create, and I love sewing their wee clothes too.

Back tomorrow with day 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my wee corner of blog land, I love to hear from you all and will visit as soon as I can.