December 03, 2008

home again . . .



last week rushed puffing & painting in & out again
so very fast my cosy boots barely touched the floor
travels down to Bristol in all sorts of wintry weathers
for a long weekend visit to see lovely eldest daughter
lots of catch ups & cuddles, eating's in & out
river trips & sight seeings, present findings too
sad goodbyes, till Christmas, (not so very long to wait)
then it was back home through sleet & snow
waking bleary eyed to a world of white
sketched outside my window

5 comments:

  1. Oooo...looks cold and crisp!

    I'm still getting counselling from my stay in Dundee in 1980 when the indoor toilet froze. Scarred for life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bristol - that's where I am! Is she at Uni?x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh what beautiful visual pics of the intense cold....and it's so deliciously hot here. Great getting your comment on my "woodshed" still thinking....did a cob oven workshop, might make one in there just for the summmer!! Anne Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my wee corner of blog land, I love to hear from you all and will visit as soon as I can.